Presentation Instructions - ORAL POSTER
INSTRUCTION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Please check the technical program from the website to confirm the day and time of your presentation (http://www.electrowetting2016.org/program.asp). You can locate your presentation in the program by searching for your abstract number.
- Your name and affiliation will be used for the introduction in your presentations. Please assist the Session Chairs with the correct pronunciation of your name. If you want to review or add information, talk to the Session Chairs prior to your session.
- You are REQUIRED to be present at the times listed below in your session room to meet with the Session Chairs. Please ensure you’ve uploaded your presentation file onto the laptop before the session. If you wish to use your own laptop for your presentation, you MUST test and ensure it functions properly BEFORE the session starts.
|Monday, June 20 |
|Session M1 9:50 - 10:40|
|Session M2 11:10 - 12:00|
|Session M3 14:30 - 15:50 |
|Session M4 16:20 - 17:35 |
|Session M5 17:35 - 18:05 |
|Tuesday, June 21 |
|Session T1 9:00 - 10:05|
|Session T2 10:40 - 12:00|
|Session T3 14:30 - 15:55|
|Session T4 16:25 - 17:30 |
|Session T5 17:30 - 18:00 |
|Wednesday, June 22 |
|Session W1 9:00 - 10:05|
|Session W2 10:35 - 12:10 |
- There will be USB flash memory stick on-site for you to transfer the file onto the presentation computer. We recommend that you have the back-up in its original file format as well as Acrobat (i.e. pdf), which ensures the highest likelihood of compatibility with the presentation computer if needed.
- IMPORTANT – If you’re using your own laptop, the laptop MUST have the sleep mode turned OFF prior to your presentation. This will save time at the podium..
- The standard connection for laptops is a VGA connection. There will also be Mac to VGA converter on-site.
For MAC users please make sure you are familiar with your settings to send the signals to the LCD projector. If you are not, please make sure that you meet with the AV tech prior to the session. Also be sure to bring your dongle for connecting to a VGA cable for the projector.
Reminder - For those that live outside Taiwan, please remember to bring your own power adapter. The Conference will NOT have any available.
- A laser pointer and a microphone will be provided.
- It is critical that all talks are kept on time. Do not exceed your allotted time periods.
Keynote Talk: 27 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
Invited Talks: 17 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
Contributed Talks: 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
INSTRUCTION FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- All poster sessions will be held in the area outside 1F conference room at the Howard Civil Service International House. Please refer to the technical program (http://www.electrowetting2016.org/program.asp) for your assigned date and time according to the abstract number.
- POSTER SIZE: A0 Portrait (Width: 841 mm, Height: 1189 mm)
- SET-UP TIMES:
Sunday, June 19, 17:00 (During registration before welcome reception)
Monday, June 20, before 10:00
- DATE AND TIME OF POSTER SESSIONS:
Session P1: Monday, June 20 12:00 - 14:30
Session P2: Tuesday, June 21 12:00 - 14:30
On your assigned day, please plan to be with your poster from 12:30 - 14:00 for Sessions P1 and P2, respectively. The presenters of the posters selected for the award competition are required to be at your posters for questions and discussions.
- All posters must be removed by 10:35 on Wednesday. Those remained on the board will be removed at noon. You are responsible for your poster. Please remove your poster promptly.